Update.

 Translator Note:

Sorry, this isn't a chapter of Jubo or Cai Cai. I just wanted to give a message to those who asked me if they could translate, or those who want to translate. If this doesn't apply to you, then skip to the next chapter. 

I've actually gotten quite a few messages from those who want to translate to a different language, such as Indonesian, Spanish, etc. I said no, because this is machine translated and I take a lot of liberties in changing what I don't understand to something less confusing. I want readers to get a more accurate translation straight from Chinese, not Chinese to English to another language.

However, after thinking about it, one, I don't know if anyone cared about my response and went to translate anyway. Two, as this is a fan translation that I'm posting online for free, it is public property. All I want is for readers and fans of Chinese danmei webnovels/novels to read this, and it's not fair to stop others from changing it to their own languages, especially if translating from English is the only way possible and they can't mtl like I do.

So, I'm just giving the opportunity for those of you who want a wider audience to read this novel, because I'm not the author and can't claim credit for this work. I don't even mind if other sites post this, unless they say they translated it, then that's rude. I'd hope for you to mtl from Chinese because I know best how many things I change in each chapter, but good luck with whatever you do. Jiayou!

***

Back    ToC    Next

Comments